Sample Our Beers and Ciders and Learn About the Brewing Process
There is nothing we like better than to introduce people to the magical process of brewing with natural ingredients.
During our tours you will learn the secret of our brewing techniques, all the while tasting all the available Beers and Ciders that we have produced on the premises.
Our broad range of flavours ensures that there is something for everyone, for beer drinkers who savour the more traditional brews right through to those with more eclectic tastes.
Held in the afternoon or evening, we can cater for small or large groups and if the tour is a present for someone special we will be more than happy to tailor the experience for you.
Everyone always leaves happy after their visit with us and it is a great way to spend an afternoon or evening with friends or family.
Each Tour involves:
- Meeting one of our Brewers
- An in depth talk of the Brewing Process
- Sampling the raw ingredients that we use to produce our Beers
- A discussion about how we make our Cider
- Sampling all of our available Beers and Ciders
- A pint of your favourite Beer or Cider
- A bowl of our steaming, comforting homemade soup and a large platter of a variety of sandwiches
- Two pints of your favourite Beer or Cider – on us!
- Enjoy a hearty plate of our homemade Steak and Ale pie and selection of vegetables OR a large platter of BBQ meats and salads (depending on season). A vegetarian option is always available.